Sometimes the stress of daily life, both private and business, has reached its peak. Then it's time to break loose, look for other horizons and do what you enjoy most. This programme immerses you for 48 hours in Shopping, Wine and Gastronomy;
Would you like to know more or about the combi Shopping à L'Italiano & Wine Dine? Then please read on.
This programme offers something for everyone. The wife who likes shopping and the husband who likes visiting wineries or vice versa. So both get their experience on separate days.
You arrive at 8.30am at Malpensa airport, pick up your rental car (you book it yourself) and you are on the road to the Serravalle Designer Outlet located in Serravalle Scrivia.
Shopping à Gogo met tot 70% korting
Serravalle Designer Outlet is the largest Designer Outlet in Europe: here you will find your favourite brands with up to 70% discount, all year round. In the beautiful surroundings, inspired by classic Italian architecture, you can enjoy cafés and restaurants, Premium Parking, Guest Lounge and more than 230 shops. There is something for everyone from iconic fashion brands such as Armani, Burberry, Fendi, Gucci, Prada and Tod's, to sporty labels such as Adidas, Nike and Converse, and high-street favourites such as Coccinelle, Furla, Michael Kors and Moncler. In Italy, the restaurants are open, but only until 6pm. That can't be a problem because after your shopping, you head for your beautiful hotel with its excellent cuisine. Hotels are allowed to serve their guests.
Recently opened Luxury Boutique Hotel
Piedmont Travel never lets guests stay at locations that we haven't tried ourselves. Your Piemonte servant - Karina Imschoot - was herself a guest in this super hotel where hospitality, quality and atmosphere are highly valued. Breakfast and restaurant were also extensively scrutinised.
As far as the room we tried out for ourselves is available, we will offer it to the participants of this trip, but there are more unique rooms that are all an expression of art, but without a private terrace of 40m2 where you can have an aperitif.
Want to know more about this top of the bill room? Deluxe Double with balcony is the ideal room for couples who like to keep it cosy. You can also have lunch & dinner on this terrace, or in your room.
The first-class equipment of the room is complemented by LED TV with Sky Hotel package, high-speed wi-fi with personalised hotspot, safe, minibar, kettle, slippers and hairdryer.
Wine & Dine with pure gastronomic class
During our own stay there, we were surprised by the cuisine, beautiful presentation, pure quality ingredients.
The breakfast is not very copious but ample and especially with regional products and home-made products of the cook.
Day 2: Piedmont wineries in Monferrato & Slow Food Lunch
After breakfast you leave for Rosignano Monferrato, a one hour drive from your hotel location. We choose this winery, Vicara Winery, because its storyline is unique. Apart from the classic visit of the vineyard, the Red Bank in the vineyard, visit of the two unique wine cellars, you will visit the beautiful chapel/church and the inferno. These two elements always amaze every visitor.
Also nice to know: you always taste a wine directly from the barrel and then an older wine that has already been bottled. This way you can see the evolution of wine. A good 1h30 is recommended for this visit.
Slow Food Taste Experience
Afterwards, you will taste Slow Food in the form of a 4-course menu by a chef who is certainly a genius at combining the essence of flavours.
Podere ai Valloni, winery with greatest reviews by a.o. Antonio Galloni, Vinous
You will visit this winery as a finale, situated in one of the most beautiful places, in a nature reserve. You will not only taste the Boca 2010 (94 points), the Gratus (93 points) and the Sass Russ (91 points) but your views while walking through the vineyard towards Ciabot with the wineboer will leave indelible memories. Is there still time to go for a walk in the nature reserve afterwards? Then be sure to do so and enjoy it to the full.
- Given the covid-19 crisis, you only pay 20% at the time of booking, the remaining 80% a few days before your departure. If the Covid rules are such that you have to cancel your trip, we will refund this amount.
- Your tastings with our winegrowers are always one on one and you will not come into contact with other bubbles.
- In the restaurants there is a lot of space between your bubble and the other bubbles.
- This trip is offered standard for 2 & 3 April (Friday and Saturday) but can also be booked before or after.